Date(s) - 02/05/2016
3:40 pm - 4:30 pm
Seed – Love – Grow – Childrens Yoga
Childrens Yoga class
Friday afternoon 3:40-4:30 pm
Fee $60 per child (6 week program) $20 for 2nd child
When children learn techniques for self-health, relaxation, and inner fulfillment, they can navigate life’s challenges with a little more ease. Yoga at an early age encourages self-esteem and body awareness with a physical activity that is noncompetitive.
Our time together becomes a truly interdisciplinary approach to learning.
Benefits of Childrens Yoga:
* Builds their confidence and self-esteem.
* Improves their powers of concentration and focus.
* Develops their brain and intellect.
* Excellent for their bodies and health.
* Promotes balance, flexibility, coordination and strength.
* Helps them cope with stress and difficult emotions.
* Develops their creativity and imagination.
* Sharpens and expands their awareness.
* Helps them develop calmness.
Bookings are closed for this event.